Flames Of The Divine Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Points Info

Go down

Divine Points Info Empty Divine Points Info

Post  Boltz Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:50 am

Hello people we are starting a program to help people want to be in our guild and to make people want to stay in our guild. Okay, so what we have started is a program called Divine Points, What they can do is get you Plvl or stuff from GWH. Questions you may have.

How Do i get Divine Points? : You attend GRB and either help a guildie out or get caught doing somthing good, Like: Helping a person in trade or being active and recruiting often, those type of things get noticed.

How many Divine Points do i have? : I will make a roster of all r names and i will have DP: ( ) next to ur name so you will know how many points you may have.

You can also get DP by donating items to the guild wharehouse. The Points you get from it depends on the item. When you put stuff in the GWH let a officer know.

I hope you all enjoyed this post please reply with any questions or concerns you may have about it.Thanks for ur time ~Boltz

Last edited by Boltz on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Boltz
Boltz

Back to top Go down